Oct 15, 2010

No Time to Stop & Talk

blogtoberfest 15
Well, for my 101st post, I have no time to stop and talk . . . my day off was full of errands and driving to and fro . . . I was so hoping to sew this afternoon, but I was only home about 15 mins.

However, my brain has been busy planning a variety of projects. Aside from seriously finishing some WIPS and starting some swap postcards, I think this will be the year of crochet for gifts. I would sorta prefer to sew, but that takes time and concentration and space.

We'll see how it goes tomorrow when I spend the day watching 3 fifteen year old boys skateboard at the "best" skateboard park in the area--90 miles away. Part of DS#2's birthday. I figure I can make at least 2 hats and 3 dishcloths unless I decide to take a nap in the beautiful fall sunshine ;-)

Today's Praises
  • Actually enjoying scoping out possible cars to replace Ginger
  • Beautiful weather for the last X-C meet
  • Pumpkin spice latte and lunch with a new friend

No comments: