Oct 28, 2010

Moodling

blogtober 28


So you see, imagination needs moodling - long, inefficient, happy idling, dawdling and puttering.  --Brenda Ueland

How does one moodle in 15 minute snippets of time?
Can one moodle while doing the dishes, chauffering the kids, folding laundry?

For me these are the perennial questions. Granted, a "studio" or room of my own would simplify the process, allowing me to leave things out and to come and go as I'm able, but even then I find I need a kind of "warm up" time to get in the zone.

What about you? How do you get your creativity going? Do you need to be in a certain space, mind frame? Do you need peace and quiet or blaring music or the pitter patter of little feet going to and fro?

Gratitudes
  • morning coffee
  • morning coffee
  • morning coffee

No comments: