Nov 8, 2009

Sunday Stash 3



Here's what I'm thinkin' about for my November STUD swap--I need something soft (?), something sparkly, something sweet, and something vintage--or at least 3 out of 4. The soft one has me stumped, but I think I have the rest covered. The theme is winter/holiday.

Gratitudes
  • Mostly recovered from Friday's lock-in with 24 middle school students--they were so good!
  • Enjoying so much sunshine after such a rainy October.
  • Happy to have a plan for Christmas gifts/WIPS--it lowers the stress considerably!

Have a great week!
Kolleen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in love with your Christmas fabrics.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kolleen,

Thanks for visiting! I will be hosting a giveaway on Thursday this week - do come and check it out! :)

Diane said...

These look great!