Feb 24, 2010

Wednesday Winner

You all had some fabulous ideas for these sweet fabrics. And you've given me another idea--I'll post about that on Sunday.

For today, the randomly chosen winner is . . .
Kristen who said:
I would love to combine these with linen. So pretty. Maybe a bag or journal cover too!
Check out her blog here. She has some cute little linen mice!

Congratulations, Kristen! Email me your address, and I'll get those out right away.

To be honest, I nearly forgot to announce the winner today--hit the ground running at work. Nearly finished with my DQS8, slightly panicking over my BFF's 50th birthday gift (got to get it in the mail, too). I had wanted to make her a fabulous apron, but I always forget how long it takes to travel clear to Montana. Friday is my main sewing day, but this Friday would be too late. I think I have something else fabulous figured out. (Think olympic doilies. . .)
 
Come back Sunday for ANOTHER giveaway (I'm doing at least 4 in a row). And Friday for Sew & Tell.

Gratitudes
  • Incredible sunshine (even if only ZERO degrees!) The birds are still singing.
  • Apolo is on again tonight.
  • Great respect for the Canadaian figure skater who is performing through her grief--God gives us such strength--his creations are such a blessing.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

congrats to Kristen! what a sweet blog she has! and thanks again Kolleen for the awesome giveaways!

Kristen said...

Wow! Thanks for the compliments and thanks for the chance to use these fabrics!