Oct 2, 2009

Wonky Progress



Finally got back to my Quilt Along blocks. I switched fabrics--same prints but slightly different colorway. This will be a gift and I needed to go with reds more than purples. I still plan to finish the purple and green blocks. It's thrilling to use up this fabric. (I have so much fabric it should have it's own address.)



Today was rainy and cold, so it was great to get some sewing in--my first Friday off in a few weeks (I'm supposed to have it off). I've joined a new swap--the theme is "Woodland Wonder" and minis less than 16 inches. I have some sweet owl fabric that might work.

My older DS is off on a date, the younger DS (newly minted 14 year old) at a cold & wet football game, and in a minute DH and I will sit on the couch and watch Numbers. Have a good weekend!

No comments: