Oct 25, 2009

Sunday Stash

I have been searching my stash for bag fabrics. I have 5 to make for Christmas, but here is one I'm making for myself. The focus fabric in front is "Birds of Norway" by Michael Miller with a coordinating print. Then 2 Kona Cottons--I think olive and stone. The button is from Dill's new line--marvelous chunky buttons in lots of earthy colors. I wish I could do a better job with the photo colors. The green is not so intense--earthier really.

I can't wait to start this, but first I'm trying to finish the 4 patch frenzy UFO I showed earlier--just need to piece the back and quilt it!

Gratitudes
Some sunny weather, although a whole day at a time.
A cute 14 yo who just got his driver's permit and has become my permanent chauffer.
Looking forward to the Harvest Festival at church--the confirmation kids are helping the little kids play lots of games and do crafts.

Have a good start to your week!
Kolleen

1 comment:

kg said...

Looking at your beautiful fabric (and the really cool button!) makes me want to increase my stash---but I am trying to use up what I've got! I've actually gotten so far behind that the stuff that was for former 6 yr old daughter (who is now 18) will work for current 6 yr old daughter! Who knew I was saving it for her!