Jan 6, 2010

Snow Night = Sew Night

We had plenty of snow the week of Christmas--it started Tuesday night and pretty much just snowed through Saturday for a total of about 18 inches. Needless to say, when we woke up to this Christmas morn, we just stayed in our pj's ALL day!

Two weeks later--with plenty of below ZERO weather (extra cold even for Iowa), we now have this today (about 5 inches so far). No confirmation tonight! And it'll take awhile to get out in the morning. Sew what! I'm going to play with snowball blocks! (Hehehe--I just got the pun myself--I'm too funny!)

Gratitudes
  • A cozy home--yes, I have wool socks on, it's only 14 degrees out (-20 windchill)!
  • Fun taco salad that EVERYONE liked for supper.
  • Three men (with extra long underwear) to shovel snow.


1 comment:

Crafty Girls Workshop said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Looks like we have a lot of the same favorites of other blogs to read. It's always fun to meet someone with the same interests.

Anna