Apr 11, 2011

Spring in the Mail

DQS10 Received!! by QuiltyBee
DQS10 Received!!, a photo by QuiltyBee on Flickr.
Look at the fabulous and beautiful and simply wonderful quilt I received from Elisa for DQS10. The details, created with applique and embroidery, are so thoughtful and interesting. I just love the colors and all the texture. And see that 3D flower?!

To add icing to an already delicious cake, Elisa sent 2 fantastic orange FQ--I am saving them for something for me--and what I finally figured out was a sachet, once I took it out of the wrapper! It will do wonders for my laundry room, and when it loses its scent, I think it would be fine as a pincushion, too.

Turns out Elisa received her DQS10 from Kristy, the person I sent mine to--a regular round robin :)

Joys
  • Swaps, swaps, swaps--gotta love 'em
  • Sunshine after a week of dreary (when I took this photo, ugh)
  • Safety--we spent Saturday night with tornadoes going around us (our prayers with those in the path)

No comments: